How to release your music with zero fans – a guide in how to build your fan base from the ground up that you can implement today. Let me know your thoughts below! NEWS!πππ Recently, I've been finding it really difficult to reply to everyone who has been getting in touch, so I wanted to find a better way to connect with you guys so that I can help you on a more day-to-day basis. To do this, I’ve launched an exclusive private community where we can all discuss industry strategies, engage with each other in weekly livestreams, and I can provide you with extra content to help your music careers. ⚡JOIN MY EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY FOR MORE CONTENT, LIVESTREAMS & STRATEGIES FOR YOUR MUSIC CAREER:
–
https://ift.tt/3aStidH ——————————————————————————- ✅ GET YOUR FREE 20 DAY SINGLE PROMOTION PLAN – https://ift.tt/2RHRMyt π GET MY BOOKS HERE – https://ift.tt/36ZE2U8; https://ift.tt/2OrkFwQ; Watch my 20 day plan video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFmIxR0hN1A&t=88s ——————————————————————————- www.damiankeyes.com
https://ift.tt/30iWAw3
http://www.twitter.com/damiankeyes
https://ift.tt/2XIO9w3
https://ift.tt/3064GrF Source
The post How To Release Your Music With Zero Fans – 5 Step Guide appeared first on .
from Build Fanbase & Followers https://ift.tt/36ZEy4T
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment