Saturday, March 28, 2020

5 Figures Off Selling One Beat – My Highest Paying Beat Placement



My highest paying beat placement advance was 5 figures, and since the artist I placed it with is at my house, I wanted to talk about it. Ted Park and I discuss how to signed a deal with a major record label, what lead up to it, and why he can't stop eating Chinese food. korean rapper ted park, ted park 2020, beat placements, beat placements 2020, beat placement opportunities 2020, selling beats 2020, how to sell beats 2020, major label beat placements, send beats to major labels 2020, send beats to major labels 2020, beat selling tips 2020, beat marketing 2020, sell more beats 2020 Source

The post 5 Figures Off Selling One Beat – My Highest Paying Beat Placement appeared first on .



source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cofEeyqG_TA&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=5-figures-off-selling-one-beat-my-highest-paying-beat-placement

No comments:

Post a Comment