Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I Made A WEST COAST BEAT



When you think of a WEST COAST beat, what sounds come to mind? Is it G-funk Basslines & gliding synths or dark pianos over fast paced drums? As the sound of West Coast Hip Hop continues to evolve, this is a question that continues to inspire a variety of answers. While traditional West Coast Hip Hop fans may point to legends such as Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, The Game and Kendrick Lamar, younger listeners champion names like Drakeo The Ruler, Blueface, and Ohgeesy. In this video I focus my attention on making a MODERN West Coast beat in FL Studio while also addressing my own bias as a West Coast Music Producer. 0:00 GTA San Andreas Intro
1:23 The West Coast Rap I Grew Up On
1:43 Classic West Coast Instruments
2:11 New Age Of West Coast Rap
2:41 Favorite New West Producers
2:54 Starts Making Beat
2:58 Adding Massive Synth
3:13 Adding Analog Lab Pad
3:30 Adding Ethereal Kontakt Pad
3:45 Adding Keyscape Piano
3:59 Adding Minomonsta Bassline
4:14 Adding Kanun Instrument
4:29 Adding Drums
4:46 Adding SFX from Splice
5:13 Playing Final Beat
6:11 The Producer Comfort Zone #WestCoastBeat 👑 WHO IS CURTISS KING?!
If this is your first time watching one of my videos, my name is Curtiss King. I'm a music producer, artist, sound designer, and youtuber. I teach courses online & create fire plugins & sound packs meant to help Music Producers become more well rounded entrepreneurs. If you need a channel that constantly keeps you motivated, entertained, and updated on all things producer related, consider subscribing. 📚 My Online Producer Courses: https://ift.tt/XGjgQ1c 🥁 Sound Packs & Plugins (Slap Experts)
https://ift.tt/6eSgE0Y Source

The post I Made A WEST COAST BEAT appeared first on .



source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhsVnHd2ir4&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=i-made-a-west-coast-beat

No comments:

Post a Comment