Thursday, April 30, 2020

TOMMY CRAZE – poppp.mp3 (audio)



made with a toaster #justforfun https://ift.tt/2y4SoaK [lyricss] Young Tommy Craze you know that he paid,
All of these "Views" got me feeling like Drake,
Breaking the bank my pockets on botox,
Hit so many cones I feel like the roadworks,
Get back into work work,
The shoota go rah rah,
The pussies gon' run run,
They love me they hate me, the internet crazy
I couldn't care less cause the bag all I'm chasing,
They wanna talk cap these dudes be depressin,
You wanna talk s*** then when I catch you I press it,
New AMG drive that b**** like I'm racin,
I got no time for no bulls*** I'm a legend in the making,
F*** her so good she won't leave the house,
F*** her so good I make her pay tax,
So lovin' my accent she say that it's nice,
I feed her the kranski and nut in her mouth,
F*** A MILLI, I WANT A BILLI #KANYEWEST HUH *iS dAT A bEat swiTch?!* ceeebs writing lyrics 4 dis Source

The post TOMMY CRAZE – poppp.mp3 (audio) appeared first on .



from Lit Artists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eARHdVYtd98&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tommy-craze-poppp-mp3-audio
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment