Tuesday, April 28, 2020

What REALLY Happened In My Beat Battle With Busy Works | The Curtiss King Podcast



Music Producers, these are my final words about my beat battle with Busy Works Beats last week. I think it's important to explain why I chose to say yes to it, why I was so irritated during the battle, and why the audio uploaded was different. I'm personally ready to put this entire experience behind me and press forward with the business at hand. #TheCurtissKingPodcast Source

The post What REALLY Happened In My Beat Battle With Busy Works | The Curtiss King Podcast appeared first on .



source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBRYJT262WY&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=what-really-happened-in-my-beat-battle-with-busy-works-the-curtiss-king-podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment